'54 Ford Club of America - Forum

Forum participation is open to the general public. This forum is made possible by dues paid by the members of the 54 Ford Club of America. Therefore we ask that, if you post a car or parts for sale, you join the national club.
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:48 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:20 am 

Can some one tell me what is interchangeable for 1954 Victoria sun visor brackets....Some -55--56 Victorias and similar hardtop Mercurys? It seems the 54 Victoria brackets are different than any 54 sedans/etc due to the lower roof line. I looked at 55 sedans and Victoria--all the same within them selves and are NOT the same as the Victoria --except the 55 CROWN Victoria bracket which appears to be the same as the 54 Victoria. I looked at a 56 Merc hardtop...same bracket as the 54 Vic and 55 Crown Vic.

the 55 Crown Vic has roof line lower than the standard 55 Victoria.........and the some of the Mercs seem to follow the same approach.
This is all confusing as heck... bottom line I need a RH sun visor bracket for a 54 Victoria....and can't find one.. and it appears another year model may fit if I can find one. Can anyone help here?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:06 pm 

1952-54 Victoria should interchange this guy is parting out several: https://www.facebook.com/zack.rudy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:38 pm 

Jeff - how do I contact this guy for a part? Went to his Facebook page but can't see how to contact him.

Jeff B wrote:
1952-54 Victoria should interchange this guy is parting out several: https://www.facebook.com/zack.rudy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:13 am 

Easy, right at the top by the '57 Chevy there is a box that says "message" just click on that and leave one.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:02 pm 

Thanks Jeff - I saw and clicked on that but didn't notice that it was at the very bottom. Got a message to him