'54 Ford Club of America - Forum

Forum participation is open to the general public. This forum is made possible by dues paid by the members of the 54 Ford Club of America. Therefore we ask that, if you post a car or parts for sale, you join the national club.
It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 54 Ford Sunliner
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 11:08 am 

We are selling my fathers (Hank Dawson) 1954 Ford Sunliner convertible with all of the extra parts my father has gathered and saved for the car(There are a TON of them!)
car currently has a Thunderbird 312 y block in it. (original 260 v8 that's rebuilt on an engine stand trim coils starters lights dash board bias ply tires and wheel etc.)
This car has been meticulously restored. It was completed about 10 years ago but has been use only for car shows and the Woodward Dream Cruise. Car has been in the movie flipp, and to the invite only Cranbrooke concourse de elegance show 2 times. Also featured in the flamingo news my classic car and a few other publication's
This is a #'s matching show car with all the correct tags mats new Leather Interior clean white top. the under side is about as clean as the top!
I have a ton of photos of the car but not a 1 of my photos will upload here (All to big even after resizing them)
this a Beautiful car than many of you may know
Starting Price with all the extra items is $45,000 OBO Cash $100 Bills no checks no money orders and no Wire transfers (Been there had to many issues)
Thank for looking
Please call or text Derek for more info
313-850-3212

Photo added nb the Adminstrator

Attachments:
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg [ 483.74 KiB | Viewed 27 times ]

Last edited by Superbdecals on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: 54 Ford Sunliner
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:50 am 

NOW ON EBAY
LINK - https://www.ebay.com/itm/113131738333?V ... OTORS:1123