'54 Ford Club of America - Forum

Forum participation is open to the general public. This forum is made possible by dues paid by the members of the 54 Ford Club of America. Therefore we ask that, if you post a car or parts for sale, you join the national club.
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:40 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:42 am 

My daughter Alana and I are thrilled to be hosting the '54 Ford Club of America Convention in Cleveland, Ohio in 2020. Attached is the registration form. I will be providing an itinerary shortly. It is going to be a great time and I encourage you to send me your completed registration as soon as possible so I can get a feel for the numbers. I'd love to see 40 '54s all lined up in the parking lot.

2020 Convention Registration Form

The 2020 ’54 Ford Club of America Convention will be held September 17-20, 2020, in Cleveland, OH. (Thursday arrival and Sunday departure).

Registration Fee: $54 per person, which includes discounted admission to the Greater Cleveland Aquarium and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Parking at those venues will be additional - $6 to 10 per car.

We have received fabulous reduced rates of $89 per room at the Hampton Inn in Middleburg Heights, OH, which is about 15 miles outside of downtown Cleveland. Parking at the hotel is free and we will have reserved “front and center” parking to show off our cars. Additionally, a full breakfast is provided at no additional charge each day.

A great program is scheduled including Friday afternoon judging by Coe Lake in Berea, OH. You don’t want to miss this fun event. Please reserve early so we can get a good feel for the numbers attending. Help make this the finest ’54 Ford Club of America event in our history. Detail of events to follow.

Name:

Address:

Additional Attendees:

Phone:

Email Address:

Are you bringing a '54 Ford?

Yes

NO

If yes, please circle each relevant description below.

MAINLINE

CUSTOMLINE

CRESTLINE

TUDOR

FORDOR

SUNLINER

SKYLINER

COURIER

RANCH WAGON

COUNTRY SEDAN

PICKUP

Please send payment (cash or check) with this form to: Andrew Jochum, 2700 Horton Road, Jamestown, NY 14701. Registration deadline is August 3, 2020 to allow for dinner planning, accommodations, etc. Registrations received after August 3rd may not be guaranteed. You may contact me personally at (716) 397-3047 if you have any questions.

PLEASE NOTE: This registration and the associated fees do not cover your hotel room costs. You are responsible for reserving your own hotel room. The official club hotel is the Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Airport/Middleburg Heights, 7074 Engle Road, Middleburg Heights, OH 44130. Phone number: (440) 234-0206, ext. 0. We have negotiated a reduced room rate of $89 per night plus tax. You must identify yourself as registering for the ‘54 Ford Club of America Convention when you call for reservations. Additionally, you may register online at their website if you prefer.

You may contact me personally at (716) 397-3047 if you have any questions.

NOTE - NOTE - NOTE: You must be a dues-paying member of the '54 Ford Club of America to participate. Contact either Don Allen or me as to where to send your check for dues.

Best Regards,

Andy Jochum

Last edited by ajochum on Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:07 am, edited 11 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:53 am 

I think that is enough time to get mine assembled, but considering some of the delays I've had I can't be sure. Put me down as 2 definite maybes.

'54 Skyliner, in progress

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:06 am 

That's the spirit Gary - You've now got a carrot in front of you as an incentive to get it ready to go. This is going to be a great time and you will meet lifetime friends. You can do it!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:26 am 

I really enjoyed the one in TX in '16. At the time I thought I'd have the car up and running in time for the last get together. Bodywork and paint has been the major slowdowns. I'm relying on a friend who has a full time job running his own business to work on mine in his spare time.

'54 Skyliner, in progress